ID, immigration + passport photos ready in minutes!

Passport Photos in Vernon Hills and surrounding Chicago areas.

passport photos vernon hills

We take these photos on a walk-in basis, so stop by anytime and we’ll have your images ready in about 10 minutes. Images are perfectly sized and printed to meet government requirements. We are your expert for passport photos in Vernon Hills.

Please call for an appointment


US Passports

$15, includes two (2) hard copy prints, sized 2″ by 2″ square. An electronic downloadable file is available for an additional $3. Additional prints may be purchased in sets of two (2) for an additional $3. Walk-ins are welcome daily up until 15 minutes before posted closing times.

International Passports

$25, includes two (2) hard copy prints, sized to the specification of your country. An electronic downloadable file is available for an additional $3. Additional prints may be purchased in sets of two (2) for an additional $3. Photos for international identification are taken BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call to schedule.

A Note Regarding Infants

We are currently unable to take photos of children that cannot support their own heads without assistance. They must be able to sit upright and look directly at the camera. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What NOT to wear

While you may wear whatever you choose for your passport photo, we strongly advise against wearing a top that is white or very light in color. The image editing software may not be able to separate your clothing from the background and as a result, it will appear your head is floating in space. If your passport photo is rejected because of a white / light top, we reserve the right not to offer a refund or reshoot the image for free. Please wear a dark top for best results.

NOTE: We only print passport photos that we capture here at our facility. We do not print personally captured snapshots or images taken in a non-professional setting due to risks of them being rejected by the US Passport department.

U.S. and International Passport Photos

The world is yours to explore with a passport in hand. Have your picture taken in our studio by our professional staff. We promise to take as many photos as needed to pass U.S. Department of State regulations at no additional charge. A few things to keep in mind when traveling:

  • If your travel plans include cross-border travel from the United States, your passport or passport card needs to be up-to-date. Some countries require that travelers hold valid passports for a certain period of time before entry. All travelers and citizens of the U.S., regardless of age, are required to present a valid passport or passport card when entering or leaving the country at any airport or border crossing.
  • Passport photos can also be used for the convenient and less expensive U.S. passport card. The passport card is valid when traveling between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean or Bermuda at land-border crossings or ports-of-entry at sea.

New ETIAS requirements for European travel (beginning 2024)

General Information to assist you: Please see the relevant sites for official information.*

Starting in 2024, U.S. citizens visiting Europe will need to apply for authorization through the  European Travel Information and Authorization System  (ETIAS) before they travel.

This is not a Visa per se, but an electronic travel authorization called ETIAS. The U.K. will have a separate system as well.

ETIAS is an electronic travel authorization. It is linked to a traveler’s passport. It grants short-term entry to European countries for up to 90 days within any 180-day period. However, an ETIAS does not guarantee automatic entry. Upon arrival, a border official will also confirm if you meet the entry rules.

To apply for an ETIAS, you can fill out the application form on the official ETIAS website or use the mobile app. There is a fee, but there are some exemptions.

ETIAS travel authorization is valid for up to three years or until your passport expires. Starting in 2024, you must have a valid ETIAS during your entire stay, and leaving and re-entering is permitted as long as you respect the 90-day stay limit within 180 days.

*Not responsible for errors and omissions.