Custom scanning services.
We can professionally scan and convert just about anything into an easily stored and shared format! We can scan photo albums and scrapbook pages. We digitize entire album pages or crop into individual elements. Furthermore, we’ll even remove photos from albums for you! Just let us know what you’re looking for.
We carefully scan your images and can print duplicate copies or archive them to a CD or USB Drive. Our flatbed scanner is designed for all your more aged and delicate photos, such as:
- Images smaller than 2.5″ x 3.5″ (wallet size)
- Images with rips, tears or folded edges
- Images with decorative edges or odd shapes (cut outs, circles, etc.)
- Images that are too thick or stuck to glass or other photos
- Images that are sticky or have tape on the front or back
- Images up to 12″ X 17″ (larger images can be stitched together for an additional fee)
- Newspapers and old documents
Specialty scanning consists of an array of different elements! Fine artwork, large pieces, x-rays, renderings or anything else that can’t be scanned on a flatbed scanner. These are photographed in our studio and then tweaked by a professional for all color-matching.
Prices vary based on item and size. Please contact us for more information.
We never recommend shipping away family archives, treasured photos and irreplaceable home movies. It’s too risky. The Print Refinery – Vernon Hills has been professionally preserving memories for 10 years.