Tradition starts with you — time to start planning your holiday cards! Who knew you could send a hug through the mail in the form of a holiday card? Don’t let creating the perfect card quickly fall off your radar – time to start making your plan now! Use these tips and suggestions for a killer holiday card:
– Invest in having a professional photograph taken of your family, kids or pets. Trust us, you’ll appreciate having that image in 10 years.
– If you’re sending cards on a budget, plan a time to get a great shot with your mobile phone camera. Add a subtle overall filter or lighting enhancement to give everyone a fresh look. If that fails, a well done selfie can work!
– Splurge a little on the card style. Try something new like foil imprinting, a uniquely shaped die-cut card or upgrade to textured cardstock. Your card is sure to stand out with any of these options.
– Order an extra 6-12 cards for the unexpected. You never know who you’ll receive cards from and it’s always a nice gesture to return the hello with a card of your own.
– Missed the Christmas and Hanukkah window? Send a Happy New Year style instead!
This year, resist the urge to order from an impersonal online source – try us instead! We have thousands of stunning designs to choose from and graphic experts to help you customize the perfect card the way you want it.